Cain & Abel v4.9.35 releasedOctober 26, 2009 – 8:07 AM
New in 4.9.35:
– Added support for Windows 2008 Terminal Server in APR-RDP sniffer filter.
– Added Abel64.exe and Abel64.dll to support hashes extraction on x64 operating systems.
– Added x64 operating systems support in NTLM hashes Dumper, MS-CACHE hashes Dumper, LSA Secrets Dumper, Wireless Password Decoder, Credential Manager Password Decoder, DialUp Password Decoder.
– Added Windows Live Mail (Windows 7) Password Decoder for POP3, IMAP, NNTP, SMTP and LDAP accounts.
– Fixed a bug of RSA SecurID Calculator within XML import function.
– Fixed a bug in all APR-SSL based sniffer filters to avoid 100% CPU utilization while forwarding data.
– Executables rebuilt with Visual Studio 2008.
– Added Windows Firewall status detection on startup.
– Added UAC compatibility in Windows Vista/Seven.
– Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.1.1.