Cain & Abel v4.9.27 releasedFebruary 21, 2009 – 8:14 AM
Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols. The program does not exploit any software vulnerabilities or bugs that could not be fixed with little effort. It covers some security aspects/weakness present in protocol’s standards, authentication methods and caching mechanisms; its main purpose is the simplified recovery of passwords and credentials from various sources, however it also ships some “non standard” utilities for Microsoft Windows users.
– Added support for Licensing Mode Terminal Server connections in APR-RDP sniffer filter.
– Added channel hopping capability on A, BG and ABG channels in Passive Wireless Sniffer.
– Added support for A channels in Passive Wireless Sniffer.
– Added automatic detection of RX/TX ABG channels for AirPcap NX adapters.
– WEP ARP Injection thread now avoid sending packets to disassociated stations.
– AirPcap library upgrade to version 4.0.0 (to support the new AirPcap NX adapters from CACE Technologies).
– Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.1 beta 5.
One Response to “Cain & Abel v4.9.27 released”
Cain & Abel v4.9.28 released
OpenSSL library upgrade to version 0.9.8j.
By manunkind on Feb 28, 2009