Cain & Abel 4.9.32 releasedSeptember 25, 2009 – 6:11 PM
Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols. The program does not exploit any software vulnerabilities or bugs that could not be fixed with little effort. It covers some security aspects/weakness present in protocol’s standards, authentication methods and caching mechanisms; its main purpose is the simplified recovery of passwords and credentials from various sources, however it also ships some “non standard” utilities for Microsoft Windows users.
- Added Abel64.exe and Abel64.dll to support hashes extraction on x64 operating systems.
- Added x64 operating systems support in NTLM hashes Dumper, MS-CACHE hashes Dumper, LSA Secrets Dumper, Wireless Password Decoder, Credential Manager Password Decoder, DialUp Password Decoder.
- Added Windows Live Mail (Windows 7) Password Decoder for POP3, IMAP, NNTP, SMTP and LDAP accounts.
- Fixed a bug of RSA SecurID Calculator within XML import function.
- Executables rebuilt with Visual Studio 2008.