Cain & Abel v4.9.15 releasedJune 21, 2008 – 8:40 AM
Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols. The program does not exploit any software vulnerabilities or bugs that could not be fixed with little effort. It covers some security aspects/weakness present in protocol’s standards, authentication methods and caching mechanisms; its main purpose is the simplified recovery of passwords and credentials from various sources, however it also ships some “non standard” utilities for Microsoft Windows users.
- Oracle TNS Hashes Password Cracker (Dictionary and Brute-Force Attacks).
- Added Oracle TNS sniffer filter for DES and 3DES authentications.
- Fixed a bug in VNC sniffer filter for new RFB protocol versions.
- Fixed a bug with TCP/UDP/ICMP traceroute and Windows raw socket error code 10022.
- Fixed a bug in RSA SecurID Calculator for tokens with serial numbers of more than 8 digits.
- Fixed a bug in Dictionary Attack crackers regarding Mixed Hybrid and Case Permutations variants for each word.
- Fixed a bug in challenge spoofing and NTLM downgrading when one of the victim hosts is a gateway.
OpenSSL library upgrade to version 0.9.8h.
Download it here: