Firefox 3.0.7 ReleasedMarch 4, 2009 – 6:35 PM
Firefox 3.0.7 has been released today and this version fixes several issues found in Firefox 3.0.6.
- Fixed several security issues:
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for the Estonian, Kannada, and Telugu languages are now available.
- Items in the “File” menu show as inactive after using the “Print” item from that menu – switching to a new tab restores them (bug 425844). This issue has been fixed.
- For some users, cookies would appear to go “missing” after a few days (bug 444600).
- Mac users of the Flashblock add-on, experienced an issue where sound from the Flash plug-in would continue to play for a short time after closing a tab or window (bug 474022).
- Fixed several issues related to accessibility features.
-URL spoofing with invisible control characters
-Upgrade PNG library to fix memory safety hazards
-XML data theft via RDFXMLDataSource and cross-domain redirect
-Mozilla Firefox XUL Linked Clones Double Free Vulnerability
-Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:22.214.171.124)