Firefox 3.0.6 Now AvailableFebruary 3, 2009 – 7:19 PM
Firefox 3.0.6 fixes several issues found in Firefox 3.0.5:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- In previous versions of Firefox, some users experienced a problem where parts of the screen were not properly displaying after Firefox was open for long periods of time.
- Improved the ability for scripted commands (including those included in popular extensions like Adblock Plus) to work properly with plugins. (bug 438830)
- Removed the client user ID from crash reports.
- Fixed issues with the display of some Indic scripts.
- See the Firefox 3.0.5 release notes for changes in previous releases.
You must be logged in to post a comment.