Lock Down Your DataDecember 20, 2008 – 11:30 AM
This is a great list of various things you can do to protect your data. Here’s a quick summary:
10. Wipe that iPhone (or BlackBerry) before trading in.
9. Use virtual credit cards for iffy online buys.
8. Hide data inside files with steganography.
7. Plan for the worst.
6. Get smarter on security questions.
5. Boost your browsing and downloading privacy.
4. Theft-proof your laptop (and its files).
3. Secure your wireless network.
2. Encrypt your data whole or piecemeal.
1. Use KeePass. Love KeePass. Be secure.
The full details can be found here: