The WhiteHat Aviator Web Browser Is Now Available For WindowsMarch 23, 2014 – 9:46 AM
With every website you visit, you’re vulnerable to malicious hackers out to steal your surfing history, passwords, email access, bank account numbers, medical info, and more. And the “big browsers” don’t do enough to stop it.
But now you can protect yourself before you go on the Web – with WhiteHat Aviator, the Web’s most secure and private browser. With WhiteHat Aviator, you get the industry’s best and tightest security and privacy safeguards – all built-in, all activated, all ready-to-go.
- Go with a more complete solution. Make the most of a fully featured, modern, standards-compliant Web browser with complete private browsing. It also supports tens of thousands of extensions.
- Use proven, open-source Chromium code. This is the same stable code base that Google uses—so you can add in any Chrome extension to WhiteHat Aviator.
- Take off with pre-set security. Just open WhiteHat Aviator for the best privacy and security safeguards—already preconfigured and active. Security is enabled by default.
- Eliminate hidden tracking. Block privacy-destroying tracking from advertisers and social media companies using the Disconnect extension. No advertiser cookies, no caches, no problem.
- Say goodbye to advertising . Unlike the big corporate browsers, we’re not partnering with advertisers or selling your click data.
- Prevent unwanted access. Block internal address space to prevent malicious Web pages from hitting your websites, routers, and firewalls.
Download for MAC OS X:
Download for Windows: