Things To Accomplish in 2009January 1, 2009 – 2:51 PM
I guess I should have said my list of things. This is meant for me personally, not the world. I mean…you can do these things on your own if you want but please get your own Rubik’s Cube.
Things I want to accomplish in 2009 (in no particular order):
- Quit smoking for good. Smoking a few packs here and there throughout the year is no longer acceptable.
- Complete my Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification.
- Deposit this pile of Birthday and Christmas money orders from 2007 and 2008.
- Solve this Rubik’s Cube that’s sitting on my desk, without searching Google for the steps.
- Convert my whole home office over to Linux. No more Windows. A Guest virtual machine running Windows will be allowed but only with written consent.
- Lose 10 more pounds.
- Attend an actual SANS course. Preferably company paid.
- Visit another country that I’ve never been to. (Last one was Scotland)
- Learn MetaSploit inside and out. Command line only. GUI will just be for convenience and laziness.
- Finish reading this pile of books on hacking and penetration testing.
- Create life.
- Double my salary. This probably won’t happen with my current employer. It’s time for change.